We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Costa Adeje - food

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Costa Adeje - food

Hi all, hopefully my last question before we confirm our booking.

States there is a snack bar. Is this open all day? What sort of snacks? Is it the usual burgers / pizza?

Little girl is a fussy eater and know the heat will disrupt meal times so trying to cover all basis.

Thank you for your time :)

Chester
Level Contributor
2,569 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje - food

Hi we booked in to the Tenerife side but always used the infinity pool in the Adeje hotel.

The pool and childrens pool in the Tenerife side had a good selection of sandwiches and pizza slices and other finger food, all the kids we saw enjoyed the food.

The Infinity pool served hot food like chips, burgers and pasta and salads.

Did not use the snack bar by the Adeje main pool.

For main meals you have to use the restaurant in the hotel you booked in to but you can use any of the snack bars and I think they stay open until 18:00. I think one snack bar in the Adeje side stayed open very late.

Keith.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje - food

thanks Keith. Thats great. Is the finding a sunbed issue as bad as people make out?

Chester
Level Contributor
2,569 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje - food

Hi,

that depends when you go.

one year we had the same sun loungers for the entire holiday, another time we got loungers in the general area we wanted around the infinity pool but it can be busy around the children's pools or where day time activities are going on. Same as most hotels but I thought they had lots of sun beds and it would not be an issue. The Tenerife pool can get quite busy but I thought it was better for families with younger children.

Keith.

Chester
Level Contributor
2,569 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje - food

Hi Again,

just noticed you have asked about the beach near the hotel, we have walked passed it but I would not use it when the hotel has such good facilities and I prefer to be on the beach.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje - food

Thanks Keith, thats great info. Booking to go in August :-)

Chester
Level Contributor
2,569 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje - food

Hi,

hope you enjoy it.

we will be on the beach in Puerto de la Cruz for 2 weeks in August, if you make it up to the Loro Park, Playa Jardin in a few min walk to the right as you leave the park and I will be one of the sun burnt people.

Keith.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje - food

Haha ill be joining the sun burnt club. Plan to get taxis out to other areas in search for nice beaches and shops.

Chester
Level Contributor
2,569 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje - food

Hi,

I think the hotel runs 2 buses a day to PDLA but not 100% sure and the local bus stops at the top of the road so save yourself a few euro's one way.

Try the twin ticket for Siam park and the Loro park but your little girl may be a bit too young to get the most out of Siam park but you might.

Keith.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje - food

Thanks for the advice. Certainty going to get some bus details when there or jump on the hotels bus as and when as cant beat the beach somedays.

Sianpark looks very fun. Will have a trip there for the day.

Think this is going to be a good one :-)

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bahia Principe Costa Adeje - food

Going back to food - a previous answer covered the snack bar. The opening times of the main restaurant are good - breakfast until 10.30, lunch from 1-3, dinner from 6.30 so you can usually find a time to eat there. In the main restaurant there is always pizza and pasta, and lots of bread, cheese etc so will be plenty for your daughter.