We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mirador 5* hotel

u.k manchester
Level Contributor
560 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
mirador 5* hotel

My daughter and i are staying here in october ,Although I found it expensive for the 5 nights we are staying I booked a junior suite with sea view to treat my daughter.I continually read guests getting upgraded to these rooms at no extra cost and was wondering have a made a mistake by paying all this extra when we could have got it anyway.This is for furure reference as I havn't been before.many thanks

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,887 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mirador 5* hotel

Just want to check ,as some post under the wrong area ...

Do you mean ...Iberostar Grand Hotel El Mirador ,Costa Adeje

OR Mirador de San Telmo .Puerto De La Cruz

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,525 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mirador 5* hotel

The problem is you cannot guarantee the upgrade, so if it's what you really want you've done the best thing pre booking it.

u.k manchester
Level Contributor
560 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mirador 5* hotel

costa adege

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,887 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mirador 5* hotel

Not familiar with it myself ,but looking at maps it looks quite a way inland ...from which i assume "A Sea view" would be on the horizon .If so i would say paying for an upgrade isnt worth the cost ....but thats just me ,if i have a sea view i want to see any activity up on it .if you put the hotels full name in the search box above it will take you to reviews ,where there is a map .Click on the star and it takes you to whats around it

5. Re: mirador 5* hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 18, 2014