We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

loro parque

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
n.ireland
8 posts
Save Topic
loro parque

can anyone tell me how much admission is to loro parque. there are 7 of us 4 adults and 3 kids age 4,3 and 1. are there family tickets and what is admission for kids/babies. thanks

England
Level Contributor
222 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: loro parque

I can't remember the exact price but you can get family tickets. Don't get them off your rep it is far cheaper at the park itself. Well worth a trip, the penguin world is excellent!!!

England
Level Contributor
222 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: loro parque

I can't remember the exact price but you can get family tickets. Don't get them off your rep it is far cheaper at the park itself. Well worth a trip, the penguin world is excellent!!!

yorkshire
Level Contributor
147 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: loro parque

can't remember the exact cost think it cost us £50 for a family of4. Really good day out though - sea lion and dolphin shows brilliant

North West England
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: loro parque

Going to Bahia Principe , Costa Adeje , Thinking about going to Loro Parque, If don't get tickets off reps and aren't hiring a car how would we get there.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,881 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: loro parque

Lots of the excursion shops organise trips and the coach is included the cost is about €35 per adult, not sure how much for children, Ithink about €21 and of course there is free pick up.

If you go directly to the park Charages are : Adults €30 children up to 5 years old are free, Children over 6 years €19

Also someone mentioned the Penguin World - it's undergoing refurbishment for the next 6 weeks - clearing out all the old snow etc.

Dublin
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: loro parque

Hi big-t-1972

I went to Loro parque last year .we paid 35 euro for each adult which included the bus both ways. This was good value considering it is 30e for each adult and the journey is a little over an hour. I did not have to pay for my son of 5 (under 6 are free) and I was not charged for him on the bus.

We booked ours at our hotel reception and were picked up by coach from the hotel next door.

It is a great day out and the whale and dolphin shows are brilliant.

If you go to their website www.loroparque.com it will give you the show times etc .

There are plenty of restuarants there which were not over the top price wise.

enjoy

Ellie

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,881 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: loro parque

Hi again Big T

Have a look at my Inside Page for some photos of Loro Park they might give you a feel of what to expect.

It is a great day out for all the family.

8. Re: loro parque

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 31, 2009