We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please tell me is it raining next week costa adeje

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
please tell me is it raining next week costa adeje

hi please could you tell me i keep getting mixed weather reports going to tenerife south costa adeje on sunday 28 th for 8 days does anyone know if it is going to be raining all week an if so what do i do to entertain 6 an 14 yr olds staying at isla bonita thank you x

Bristol England
Level Contributor
439 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: please tell me is it raining next week costa adeje

And the lottery numbers would be handy as well.

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,603 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: please tell me is it raining next week costa adeje

Haven't a clue ! but you could look here ...kindly found from Janet's page and brought to us by Oleg !

www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/prediccion/playas…

…weather.com/weather/10day-Tenerife-South-Ai…

lottery no's ...could be the following ...or could be not ! ;-))

12 , 13 , 14, 20, 30, 10, !!!

good luck with both no's and weather !

Sylla

Edited: 7:50 am, October 24, 2012
cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,619 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: please tell me is it raining next week costa adeje

Weather is so unpredictable ......On a recent visit 21 Sept to 5 Oct Tenerife was set to be hit by Tropical Storm named NADINE ,it was set to hit for my daughters wedding so lots depended on the forecasts ....Yes we got "12" drops of rain very late at night !!!So everything went well ,so hopefully they have it wrong AGAIN!!

Also .....just before leaving ,coming back to PDLA from Palm Mar the heavens opened up ,which was NOT forecast !! We got to Los Cris it was heaving it down ,then into PDLA NOTHING!!! Los Cris 20 mins later no sign of the rain .

It can be raining in one resort and not the next ,so if it hits Adeje its not far by either bus or taxi to the next resort where the sun maybe blazing ......

LOTTERY BALLS ...the other week i got SIX ....the number 6 sadly not the total numbers !!!

Burnley, Lancs
Level Contributor
80 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: please tell me is it raining next week costa adeje

I think that question really should go viral. Too funny!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,687 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: please tell me is it raining next week costa adeje

ok its raining lol

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,619 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: please tell me is it raining next week costa adeje

DUH!!! Its not next week yet ,D.OK !!!!lol

tenerife
Level Contributor
335 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: please tell me is it raining next week costa adeje

There are reports of storms coming, some excursion companies arent atking bookings for the beginning of the week so it must be a serious one!!

8. Re: please tell me is it raining next week costa adeje

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 07, 2013