We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Tenerife

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Tenerife

We are staying in this hotel in September for our honeymoon. A few of our friends were there last month and were unable to get booked into any of the a la carte restaurants.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Also does any one know if we can book before we go?

Thanks

Cambridge UK
Level Contributor
562 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

I have emailed the hotel and asked this (we go on 10th August). They said to email back about a week before travel and they would see how busy the restaurants are and maybe they would relent to book some in advance - only a maybe though and we are returning guests.

Glasgow
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

Thanks. Do you have their email address?

As well as our honeymoon its my husbands birthday so i'd like to get booked in for that if possible.

Cambridge UK
Level Contributor
562 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

This is the email I used:

asistenterrppbpade@bahia-principe.com

Glasgow
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

Thank you

Glasgow
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

It really depends upon when they tried to book, which restaurant they required and the time they wanted.

I'd recommend making a list in advance of going with the dates, times and which restaurants you require and booking them on the day of your arrival.

Be prepared to be flexible though and moving things around.

You could email them with a specific request for a one off booking and, as you're on your honeymoon, I'm sure they'll try to accommodate you as best they can.

It's a large resort with plenty of guests to try and accommodate.

Good luck and I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Edited: 8:04 am, August 07, 2012
6. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 09, 2013