We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Torviscas Playa help please

uk
Level Contributor
822 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Torviscas Playa help please

1 Do you get drinks at meal times With half board ?

2. I have teenagers is there much for them to do ?

3. One room with adjoining rooms do they have a lock between them and does each have its own bathroom ? any info about this really please.

4. Can you book late rooms or is there a changing room for late flight home ?

Uttoxeter, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Torviscas Playa help please

Hi BLACKSAPPHIRE......no drinks are included in half board apart from tea coffee and fruit juices at breakfast....cant really comment on things to do for teenagers i know there is a good club for the younger kiddies but dont know what there is onsite for the older ones.....dont know about adjoining rooms either as we've never been in one.....and yes you can book a late room or there is a room where you get about half an hour to get a shower etc which is free of charge....stayed at this hotel many times...off again in three weeks and cant wait x

uk
Level Contributor
822 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Torviscas Playa help please

Thanks for your reply I may have more questions now I know that you are going lol

Uttoxeter, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Torviscas Playa help please

anything i can help you with just ask x

4. Re: Iberostar Torviscas Playa help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, July 06, 2013