We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia principie costa adeje all inclusive

Coventry
Level Contributor
62 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia principie costa adeje all inclusive

Hi off here in September, can anyone tell me what time your all inclusive stops on your last day, also can you get beer and wine from the snack bar after 11pm or is all drinks payable after 11pm. Thanks, hope the sunbed situation gets better by then when the kids have gone back to school.

glas scotland
Level Contributor
870 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia principie costa adeje all inclusive

your all inclusive lasts from when you arrive untill you step out the front door to fly home. Drinks are payable in the sports bar and entertainment square, i have seen people come into the hotel get drinks and then go back to the square. the only AI drinks are from the hotel bar . I was never up past 11 so cant say.

Chelmsford...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia principie costa adeje all inclusive

Stayed here last year, accomodation top class entertainment top class.

Food lovely couldnt ask for a better place. Mini bar in room gets stocked daily and is part of your inclusive package. Would return here in a flash.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
713 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia principie costa adeje all inclusive

As I have said on previous threads about this hotel the A.I. offer in this hotel is second to none , the only place that will top it is Mexico, we were astounded at the amount of cava that is consumed in the hotel, we watched as a young waitress tried to keep up with the demand one night , she would bring a case of cava in and as soon as she opened the bottle it was gone, you are allowed to take a bottle back to your room ,hope you enjoy

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia principie costa adeje all inclusive

Posting from my sunbed! No probs at all - totally different place in school hols. Ab fab as always!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia principie costa adeje all inclusive

We're heading there Friday, can anyone tell me if we can get a taxi for 4 adults and a 3 year old together or will be be forced o get 2? Also what is the cost roughly? Thanks

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bahia principie costa adeje all inclusive

Hi

There are various types of taxi available - one way we got a people carrier one which had seats for 1 +3 + 3 plus luggage. Coming back we had an ordinary saloon - as we were only 3 it didn't matter. We pre-booked with Thos Cook and paid about £55 for the return journey. I think the single fare with an airport rank cab would cost between 20 and 30 euros - but I'm not certain. If you're arriving Friday lunchtime - good luck getting through the airport!

7. Re: Bahia principie costa adeje all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 24, 2013