We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isabel Hotel Bungalow or Villa????

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
staffs
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Isabel Hotel Bungalow or Villa????

Hi

I`m just about to book our hols for this year but not sure if I can work out the difference (apart from price!!) between a villa and a bungalow in this hotel, anyone have any advice please

Many thanks

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,027 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isabel Hotel Bungalow or Villa????

Taken from their website

Hotel A. ISABEL**** has apartments (with lounge, separate bedroom and full bathroom), bungalows (also with lounge, separate bedroom, full bathroom and garden) and villas (10 with one bedroom, lounge toilet and full bathroom and another 10 with the same features but with two bedrooms and two full bathrooms).

Sounds like the villas have another toilet over a bungalow

We stay there but just in apartments, but it is a lovely place

staffs
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Isabel Hotel Bungalow or Villa????

Thank you so much for this really appreciate your help, just needed to know which one would be a best fit for a family of four, I`ll now make my booking!

3. Re: Isabel Hotel Bungalow or Villa????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, October 28, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Adeje
Recent Conversations