We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel vulcano

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lincs
7 posts
Save Topic
hotel vulcano

can anybody tell me is it worth upgrading to a superior room at the hotel vulanco last year we stayed in a double room and it was lovely and spacious thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
791 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel vulcano

The superior room gives you a pool view but not much else. Certainly worth it if the view is important

UK
Level Contributor
77 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel vulcano

rooms same size, you get free use of towelling robe! and you can watch them all in the dark putting the towels around the pool, I would say no, the best side is over looking the walkway the side to the left of the hotel from the front. ask for a top floor as you can get noise from people above. Hope this helps, we prefer the Bitacora the sister hotel over the road, having stsyed in both.

lincs
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel vulcano

thanks for that some family fly out on friday to the vulanco and was told they are doing some work to the hotel so if they wanted to move they could so i am waiting to see how much disupted there is before booking they have deceided to stay in the vulanco i beleive ther is a lot of work going on in that area

4. Re: hotel vulcano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, August 31, 2009