We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Tenerife

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WIGAN
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Tenerife

I've booked my mum and dad into this hotel for my mums 60th birthday on 2nd Oct. the brochure states that this is 24hr AI, but after reading some reviews the bars close at 11pm.

Can anyone confirm this?

My mum & dad don't really have a drink problem, and 11pm is fine but you never know they may fancy a late session. LOL

Ireland
Level Contributor
85 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

Hi Suzie,

I posted a similar question a couple of weeks ago.

The bar closes anytime between 11and 12. You can stock up on a few drinks to have after closing time( ie order 4 at closing time)

There is also beer etc in the mini bar of the room

Plus I think there is a bar in the "square" that might open later and they can drink there although would have to pay for the drinks at that stage, thats my understanding. I am not going until June but perhaps someone that has stayed can confirm what I have said

twinklesplodge

WIGAN
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

Thanks for that, it is very misleading saying 24hr AI,

I mean what do my parents want for a freebie anyway?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

You are right in that you can drink in the bar in the square. There is also the disco in the square. Both charge for drinks but they're reasonable.

We were there just over a year ago. We never had cans of beer in our fridge. Only about 6 cans of soft drinks. These were topped up daily.

There's a supermarket a little trek around the bay (you do have to go up and down steep little basic stairs though). Guess you could get beers there and stick them in your fridge!

uk
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

hi

i stayed there in october 2006 and yes the bar closes at 11pm, however it is a fantastic hotel .

Scotland
Level Contributor
25 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

Hi We stayed there 2 summers ago and yes the bars close at 11pm, although if you go to the square the bar is open later but you pay for drinks. Also they put out tables about 10.30 pm and you just helped yourself to the drinks. The hotel is fantastic ,as is the food ,and tell them to make use of the a la carte restaurants the food is excellent in them

WIGAN
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

Hi

Will do, I think that we have picked the right hotel.

Thanks for all your help.

Suzie

7. Re: Bahia Principe Tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 30, 2009