We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best tapa in Nerja?

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
442 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Best tapa in Nerja?

Just enjoyed a nice glass of wine with a lovely tapa consisting of :

Two pieces of bread, with ham on top, with cheese on top of the ham, a quail's egg on top of the cheese and the whole sprinkled with tasty migas. In addition to a bowl of olives.

Beat that! It was in La Bodeguilla in Calle Antonio Millón. You could sit outside too and have the tapa bought to you.

Thanks to SpainDan for the tip!

UK
Level Contributor
756 posts
1 review
Save Reply
41. Re: Best tapa in Nerja?

"You get a dinner plate full of mixed tapas when you order a bottle of wine at Julie's."

Is this right and would this be the same at Rey de la tapas and others as well?

Also would this apply in an evening or just during the day?

I know lots give a free tapa with a drink but It would feel strange sitting down and ordering a bottle of wine but no food! This tapas scene can be very confusing!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
347 posts
Save Reply
42. Re: Best tapa in Nerja?

Is Julie's open? I've gone there specially on 3 occasions in the evening recently and it has been closed.

I really wanted to try it based on all the forum mentions :(

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Best tapa in Nerja?

Hi Plumfy, I was told that someone had a broken foot/leg and so was closed for a few days... seems strange but apparently true - so that might have been the reason.... not heard anything about it being closed permanently!

Antrim, United...
Level Contributor
448 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Best tapa in Nerja?

The lady who runs it broke her leg last summer when we were there. I don't know why it would be closed at present but hopefully she hasn't broken it again.That would be a horrible twist of fate

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Best tapa in Nerja?

Ah OK, didn't want to confirm any "hearsay" of course, so glad it's been confirmed but it was a while ago as you say - yes, let's hope she's not done it again :( Maybe someone on the ground there can confirm if it's open?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
347 posts
Save Reply
46. Re: Best tapa in Nerja?

Please someone find out :)

I'm back on Sunday and dying to try :)

47. Re: Best tapa in Nerja?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 21, 2015