We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scottish cup final on May 17th

scotland
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Scottish cup final on May 17th

My husband and I have been to Nerja many times and love the town.

We are from tayside in Scotland and both our local teams are playing on 17th May when we will be in Nerja. As the English final is on at the same time does anyone know where we can watch the Scottish game?

We do not usually come to Nerja and watch football but this year is special because St Johnstone have never reached the final in their 130 year history. Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scottish cup final on May 17th

Hi there

Recent thread on the footie, not the same game but the same responses would apply :) Good luck!!

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g315917-i5571-k7…

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scottish cup final on May 17th

hi there

as mkb says look at thread stated

to save you trailing around . olas db,s and bosque has multiple screens. depends where you are staying.

i woult think olas would be best as there screens are not too close too each other so you will be able to watch game in comfort. look at there facebook page and ask a questionon there to be sure

would be nice to see them win

enjoy your trip

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Scottish cup final on May 17th

Fa cup kicks off 2hours after scottish final , if in town deffo bosque !

scotland
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scottish cup final on May 17th

Thanks Guys,

We go to Nerja tomorrow morning so will check out these bars before the weekend. We are staying very central in Nerja so any of these will do.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Scottish cup final on May 17th

If you go to DB'S it may be advertised outside , but you might have to ask the to turn it on. This happened to me when I wanted to watch a Scottish match last September , I just asked at the bar and they were brilliant found me a screen and put it on for me no problem at all.

Enjoy

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Scottish cup final on May 17th

I take it you had a good day then:-)

7. Re: Scottish cup final on May 17th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 20, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Nerja