We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flossys footwear

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
321 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Flossys footwear

Are they selling flossy in the shoe shops .. if so can anyone tell me what prices they are ... thanks kaz x

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flossys footwear

Hi limara i know they were last year, but fashions change so quickly now that a friend of mine was talking about them the other day and saying they're "out" - so you may be lucky, depending on when you're due over. I'll ask about and if i found out any information, then i'll post back.

London, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flossys footwear

Arrived home today, was planning on buying a few pairs for my son and mates children etc but couldn't find them anywhere not one single shop, couldn't even find them in benalmadena when we went for the day but last year they were in almost every shop. Very strange indeed

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flossys footwear

Not strange at all - understandably the manufacturers of Flossys took exception to the cheap Chinese imports and took legal action against the importers and those selling them.

You can still buy real ones if you go to proper shoe shops.

London, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flossys footwear

Looked in many ''proper'' shoe shops in fuengirola and couldnt find any

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
47 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flossys footwear

There was a shoe shop to the rear of booths on the road to the church square selling them last year for about 10 euros also found one in los boliches main shopping street.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,272 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flossys footwear

You can get them on Amazon in the UK quite cheaply!

7. Re: Flossys footwear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola