We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bioparc

Which Fuengirola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hong kong
Level Contributor
101 posts
8 reviews
Bioparc

Can someone give me instructions of how to walk to the Bioparc from the train station of Fuengirola? I try to goolge the route but in vain. And what are the opening hours of the zoo in August? Will it be too hot to go in August?

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
1. Re: Bioparc

Hi there

I am pretty confident with these directions but i am sure if i am correct someone will sort me out :) When you come out of the station at street level you will be at a roundabout, turn behind you and walk down that main road Avenida Jesus Santon Rein... keep walking and it's on the right hand side - ten mins i would guess.

If in doubt just ask someone as it is down there... here is the link that will give you an idea.

http://tinyurl.com/p4azzps

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
13,544 posts
78 reviews
2. Re: Bioparc

As you exit the train station by the escalator, continue walking straight ahead for 800m, the Bioparc is on your right. Opening time is usually through to midnight in August. Remember in the heat of the day, the animals arent always very active.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
13,544 posts
78 reviews
3. Re: Bioparc

CB used the steps, i used the escalator.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
4. Re: Bioparc

There we go, i had visions the exit of the station was at the roundabout but i was wrong.... oh well, knew someone would know!! My memory is not what it was lol

CB

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
5. Re: Bioparc

Ahhhh ok, thanks for confirming that... i always try the steps first, didn't even notice the escalator came out facing the other way - Least the OP knows why there's a difference :)

CB

hong kong
Level Contributor
101 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Bioparc

I am 100% informed and confident now. Thank you for both of your clear instructions.

7. Re: Bioparc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola