We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mountain Biking in Sinaia - Recommended tour and rental?

Culver City...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mountain Biking in Sinaia - Recommended tour and rental?

Hi There.

We are headed to Sinaia for a wedding in July. I saw that there are what look to be some great mountain biking trails in the area that even hit some recommended spots like Peles Castle, etc.

Can anyone recommend a good mountain bike gear rental company and biking tour provider?

Your experience is appreciated!!

Bob

Sinaia, Romania
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mountain Biking in Sinaia - Recommended tour and rental?

Hi, my name is Ion guide and ski instructor from Sinaia.It is only one bike shop in Sinaia.I will give you their number in two days.About providing tour you need also a guide or no?

Ion,

bucharest
Level Contributor
407 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mountain Biking in Sinaia - Recommended tour and rental?

Hello Bob,

It is recommended to visit the nature around Sinaia, the area is very beautiful and if you are into hard trails you can go up the mountain .

I have a friend that has his own bikes, top equipment, he is also an authorized national guide, i will give you his contact on PM . Best regards,

Culver City...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mountain Biking in Sinaia - Recommended tour and rental?

Great! Thanks for the information. I look forward to hearing more.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mountain Biking in Sinaia - Recommended tour and rental?

Peles is very close, so it's not much of a bike ride there. I walked there easily from the train station. I don't see how you would need a guide or tour for cycling around there. Just get a map, then you're free to go wherever you want.

Sinaia, Romania
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mountain Biking in Sinaia - Recommended tour and rental?

Hi,

The only Rent-a-bike in Sinaia is this.Guy name is Cornel and his number is 0745015241.Possibly not to speak very good english.For any other informayion call me 0040723736349.

Ion,

Nis, Serbia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Mountain Biking in Sinaia - Recommended tour and rental?

Mr adreleanu, i plan a bike trip around romania. May i take your contact to have it, because Sinaia is on my route?

Sinaia, Romania
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Mountain Biking in Sinaia - Recommended tour and rental?

Yes please,have a good holiday in Romania.

Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mountain Biking in Sinaia - Recommended tour and rental?

Dear Ion!

Thanks for your Message here. I am also looking Short Term for a 1 Day MTB Tour for the easter monday. Wie would Need rental Bikes. Can i call you tomorrow to speak about it?

Hans a Lot, Jan

9. Re: Mountain Biking in Sinaia - Recommended tour and rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 16, 2015