We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorcycle trip - tips

Malta
Level Contributor
33 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Motorcycle trip - tips

Hi,

will be visiting Enna with my motobikr next week and would like to know of a good hotel in central enna with a lock up garage or yard.

This would enable me to safely park my bike during the night

thanks

Malta
Level Contributor
33 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Motorcycle trip - tips

with regards to Yellow pages, I only found this one in Sicily,

http://www.paginegialle.it/sicilautosrl

you know if he is any good?!

palermo
Destination Expert
for Palermo
Level Contributor
2,608 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Motorcycle trip - tips

Hi. the number 803116 is active within the italian territory, there's no need to dial 0039 (It can't be called from abroad). there's no need to be a member to use the service, for non-memebers should be around 100 euros, or a bit more, depends on where you are. I don't know anything about the other local service you have found. could be good, but do you speak italian?

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
99,345 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Motorcycle trip - tips

It’s the local towing agencies that contract with ACI and rental car companies – Call ACI.

sicilyguide.com/plan-your-trip/…

The Automobile Club Italiano (ACI) does not offer free roadside emergency assistante to stranded drivers. If you call the ACI emergency number (tel. 803-116) in the event of a breakdown, you must pay a minimum of € 95 ($112), plus another € 39 ($47) to have your car towed to the nearest garage, € .85 ($1) per kilometer and tax. ACI offices are at Via delle Alpi 6, in Palermo (tel. 091-30 04 68), and at Via Sabotino 1, in Catania (tel. 095-53 33 24).

Vagabonda

14. Re: Motorcycle trip - tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:30 am, March 22, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Enna