We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diakofto-Kalavrita train

Israel
3 posts
Save Topic
Diakofto-Kalavrita train

Hello

Does anybody know has the train from Diakofto to Kalavrita been repeared, and is it running again? I know that it was closed for reparing, and I don't know if everything is all right or still close:-)

Thank You

Yariv.

U.S.A. ( the land...
Level Contributor
4,163 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Diakofto-Kalavrita train

ediakopto.gr/index.php/en/Time-table-of-Odon…

tel aviv, israel
4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Diakofto-Kalavrita train

hello

we have got the info directly from the train office at diakofto. during weekends the train is running 5 times a day, from 9.00 to 17.00, but if you would like to get the exact time you better call the office: 0030-26920 22245

knate1

tel aviv, israel
4 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Diakofto-Kalavrita train

juliest

as timetable is temporary you are advised to check by phone with the train office: +302691043206

knate1

Patra
4 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Diakofto-Kalavrita train

Here is the timetable:

ediakopto.gr/index.php/en/Time-table-of-Odon…

The site is always updated, so always check in the site:

www.ediakopto.gr for latest news and info

Patra
4 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Diakofto-Kalavrita train

Sorry for the previous post, i was replying to another post and by mistake i replied to this post.

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
9,039 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Diakofto-Kalavrita train

I have been in touch with Nikos from the above mentioned site & he confirmed in his email reply that it is difficult to keep up with the changes in times so it's always best to check by phone.

Part of the email: >>As I point out in my site the timetable is temporary, because it keeps

changing and I try to keep up.

During weekdays there are works ongoing in the trucks, so it keeps changing<<

Peloponnese
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Diakofto-Kalavrita train

Do the trains keep running over the winter. We would like to travel on the railway then?

London UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Diakofto-Kalavrita train

I'm going on this train next week.

Does anyone know the price of a one/way ticket?

I intend to walk back down, weather permitting.

Thanks.

19. Re: Diakofto-Kalavrita train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 12, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kalavrita