We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which cave would be better?

Which Eureka Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kansas city
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Which cave would be better?

We're going to be trout fishing with our 9 and 13 year old boys next week (at Roaring River State Park in MO) and would like to come explore the Eureka Springs area as well. We plan to visit Turpentine Creek one day. I also noticed there are 2 caves reasonably close and wondered which one would be better: Cosmic Caverns or War Eagle Cavern?

Thanks for any input!

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which cave would be better?

We have been to both, I think my children preferred War Eagle just a little bit more than Cosmic Caverns.

kansas city
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which cave would be better?

Thank you for your reply. We'll probably put War Eagle on our list.

Searcy, Arkansas
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which cave would be better?

You might want to do an internet search for caves in Arkansas. All (except I think 2) of the caves in AR have been closed for something like 5 years due to some sort of bat disease or something.

4. Re: Which cave would be better?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 24, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs