We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do after Christmas

se kansas
Level Contributor
128 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do after Christmas

We have been to ES many times during the summer and fall months but this year we are coming the 27-30 of December. My husband and I are bringing our 3 children and some of their friends ages 13-20. We are renting at Holiday Island and are looking forward to some family time. I was wondering if there will be dining options and any of the stores open? Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do after Christmas

The chamber states that more than 90 percent of the shops and restaurants will be open between Christmas and New Years. While there are no special events during that period, fun kids' venues like Turpentine Creek will be open. It's not my favorite time to visit ES due to weather, but at least you will beat the crowds.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do after Christmas

We usually go to Eureka after Christmas to celebrate our anniversary. (We were married there on 12/28 many years ago.) Some things will be closed but there's enough open that you won't miss anything. Nice to walk downtown Spring Street at night with all the Christmas lights. You'll have a great time.

Texas
Level Contributor
30 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do after Christmas

will there be any evening activities, such as shows, the weekend after Christmas?

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do after Christmas

Intrigue Theater and The Ghost Tour at the Crescent Hotel appear to be available on those evenings. The live music scene in Eureka goes on every weekend in an assortment of local bars.

Mentioned in this post
Intrigue Theater
Intrigue Theater
524 Reviews
Eureka Springs, AR
5. Re: Things to do after Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs