We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

music entertainment

Which Eureka Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
music entertainment

My husbnad and I are going to be goingn to Eureka Springs on February 17th through the 19th and I was wondering if they will be having any kind of music entertainment on the 18th, like the ozark mountain hoe down, or the pine mountain jamboree. I have never been to Arkansas before and I was just wanting to have a good weekend with my husband and we both like good country and bluegrass music

Thank you

Gaynell Markland

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: music entertainment

The Hoe Down and Pine Mountain are not open in February. Some of the local bars have music on the weekends but don't know if they have country and/or bluegrass. Would suggest that you pick up a copy of the Lovely County Citizen paper when you get to Eureka and check out the entertainment listings.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: music entertainment

Ok, thank you very much. What months are the hoe down and pine mountains open?

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: music entertainment

Ok, thank you very much. What months are the hoe down and pine mountains open?

Ward, AR
Level Contributor
878 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: music entertainment

The Hoe-Down opens back up on March 10th, 2012. On their web-site it shows that the George Brothers will be at a place called 'The Lumberyard' in Eureka Springs on Feb. 17. No P-Nut and the rest of the gang, I guess.

Ward, AR
Level Contributor
878 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: music entertainment

Pine Mountain opened up on March the 4th in 2011. Probably be similar time this year. They don't have official schedule up yet for 2012.

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: music entertainment

This may not interest you but the following activities are going on in Eureka this weekend:

This weekend will be filled with Mardi Gras events-- parade on Saturday afternoon, a ball on Saturday evening in the Historic Basin Park Hotel and a Jazz Brunch on Sunday at the Crescent Hotel.

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: music entertainment

Chelsea's which is a local staple will have the following going on if you both feel like a bar & grill

Friday FEB 17

Prom Night

Red Carpet Romance

Benefit for Brave Women

Saturday Feb 18

Tyranosaurus Chicken

eureka springs, ar
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: music entertainment

According to Pine Mountain Theaters website and marquee, they will open on March 2, 2012.

9. Re: music entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:45 am, June 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs