We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passion Play

Which Eureka Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Farmington, Missouri
Level Contributor
179 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Passion Play

I want to see the Passion Play in July. When is a good night to see it? I know Sundays and Wednesdays are out. How early do I need to make reservations? Are there any better places to sit? I have never been and need all the info I can get.

eureka springs, ar
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Passion Play

The play is generally more crowded on Friday and Saturday, but any night you are here would be good. I have found that sitting in one of the two center sections and back about 10 or 12 rows gives you a good view of the whole stage. I would make reservations a couple of weeks ahead of time so you can get the seats you want. You can order them online at www.greatpassionplay.com or you can call them at 800-882-7529. Don't forget to check out all of the other attractions and great things to do in Eureka Springs while you are visiting. You can find out more about Eureka Springs at www.eurekaspringscamber.com, www.eurekasprings.org or www.isurfeurekasprings.com. Have a great time!

eureka springs, ar
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Passion Play

oops...that first website should be www.eurekaspringschamber.com.

Arkansas
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Passion Play

There's a lot of things to do in Eureka Springs. For more information you can go to isurfeurekasprings.com and enter to win a free dinner for two at the Crescent Hotel. Also you can enter to win a free half day guided fishing trip on the White River. There's information on Galleries, Shopping, Restaurants, and Attractions.

The Passion Play is a favorite. Have a great time while visiting.

4. Re: Passion Play

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, October 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs