We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Work

Which Pas de la Casa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cornwall
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Work

Hey...i am due to go to andorra to work over the winter as a ski rep and i have never been to andorra...can anyone let me know whether the apres ski is any good here?? im not sure which resort i am going to and is there a particular resort i should avoid...particular as i am looking for the more lively busy places..im gonna be there over xmas and new year so can anybody let me know what the atmospheres usually like and the men??!! well gotta get myself a xmas kiss havent i??!

Thanks

xx

France at the moment
1 post
Save Reply
31. Re: Work

Hi Nick here. I`ve never worked in Andorra but have been boarding there 4 times and twice to pas de la casa. All I can say is you want to end up in pas. The night life is like your best night out every night. It is a wild place and with Andorra town not too far a drive, tax free shopping is a must. I`m driving to pas myself at the beginning of December to do the season. Hopefully to find a bar job. Hope you get a good spot Nick.

32. Re: Work

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 25, 2009