We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Magic

birmingham
Level Contributor
112 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Magic

Staying here next week.

Two quick questions.

Are there hair dryers in the room.

Will there be a bath in the bathroom (my Thomas Cook documents states WC and shower). Can't believe there would be no bath, but thought there would be someone who could answer both these questions and put my mind at rest.

Thanks

Ski Pas 83
Ski & Snow Tours, Gear Rentals, Ski & Snowboard Areas
Pas De La Casa Ski
Ski & Snowboard Areas
Red Lion
Bars & Clubs
New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,160 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Magic

Have you read the reviews on TA? You could PM someone who has stayed there if you need specific questions about the hotel. That's what I do when I need to know something in detail about a hotel. This is the link for reviews.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g315773-d5727…

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,160 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Magic

I will just add that some hotels do not have baths. The Bruxelles in Soldeu only has shower cubicles.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Magic

Hi there

Just back at weekend from Hotel Magic Pas.

Good hotel, bath in all bedrooms and hairdryers in bathrooms.

The worst bit about hotel............................

the lifts, slowest in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you are either very fit or on a lower floor!!

4. Re: Hotel Magic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, September 08, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Pas de la Casa