We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel for family of 5 in April in Williams

vermont
7 posts
Save Topic
hotel for family of 5 in April in Williams

My family and I are visiting in April and have FINALLY decided the Williams area is where we will stay for 3 nights and visti the sights from there. We would like to stay in a nice, relatively moderate priced hotel. 25th anniversary and bringing the family along. Never done this before thinking 2 rooms so between 200 and 250 a night. Any suggestions? within 15 minutes of wiliams would be fine. I have been on the web constantly and get more and more confused -- anyone been there lately or a local who can lead me in the right direction. Thanks so much.

Williams, Arizona
Level Contributor
92 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel for family of 5 in April in Williams

The top 3 on trip advisor should fit into your budget. The Lodge is the most expensive of the three. The top two are within your budget and are nice. One has neat railroad things going on and the other is an old Route 66 hotel that has been restored.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel for family of 5 in April in Williams

Are you looking for a hotel or a nice B&B? The Best Western is a nice hotel in Williams as well as the Frey Marcos owned by the Grand Canyon Rail Road. The Red Garter B&B is quaint and historic falls in your price range the Grand Living B&B is a nice house the owners are nice as well. Here is a good resource to get info and phone numbers make sure you visit their sites. There are some nice drives and hiking locations I can point you to if you are interested in that as well.

Also the Quality Inn Mountain Ranch is nice but I am not sure if they are open that time of the year.

williamschamber.com/index.cfm…

This is the TA reviews for the hotels

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g31407-Williams_Arizo…

dragonflyladyofarizona@hotmail.com

Williams, Arizona
Level Contributor
92 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel for family of 5 in April in Williams

I don't often disagree with Dragonfly Lady, but her info. regarding Best Western doesn't agree with recent posts and recent conversations with clients who indicate that there have problems. Quality Inn Mountain Ranch is closed now, but MIGHT reopen by April. I would call them and verigy that info. They are also located about 8 miles outside of Williams on I-40.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
48 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel for family of 5 in April in Williams

I suggest you contact the top 6 rated motels on trip advisor and talk to them about your needs. The top 3 rated provide a large contenantial breakfast with the rooms.

5. Re: hotel for family of 5 in April in Williams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 26, 2009