We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No fireworks this year

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
No fireworks this year

FYI

williamsnews.com/main.asp…

Flagstaff, Arizona
Level Contributor
987 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: No fireworks this year

Hopefully Flagstaff will have a show this year. We have had a lot of moisture in the past few weeks.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No fireworks this year

Doubtful about 2 yrs ago flagstaff cancled the fireworks indefinately.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,787 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No fireworks this year

As much as I love fireworks, they're just not a good idea in this part of the country during wild fire season.

Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tempe
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No fireworks this year

I hereby officially invite all you northerners to come south for the 4th of July, which is on Saturday this year. Last year was our first year at Tempe Town Lake and we really enjoyed it. This year you could park out a ways and take the light rail to downtown Tempe. Other cities in the valley have fireworks, too. If anyone wants details I'll look them up and post them.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,787 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: No fireworks this year

MR is totally right! The best fireworks in AZ take place at Tempe Town Lake. Make a day of it (even an overnight) and have a good time. Expect crowds and traffic, but don't fret. It's all part of the holiday.

6. Re: No fireworks this year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 29, 2009