We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pine Country Restaurant

Which Williams hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
1 post
Save Topic
Pine Country Restaurant

My husband and I live in Ohio and recently took a trip to the Grand Canyon. We passed through Williams and were able to eat dinner and breakfast at the Pine Country Restaurant. The food was wonderful (especially the huge pies) and very reasonably priced. We found the service very friendly too. We will definately revisit the Pine Country Restaurant on our next trip out west.

After our meal we browsed through your gift shop and were impressed with the selection of Fred Lucas prints that you had for sale. We bought one of Lipan Point and have had it framed. Of course now I wish we had bought others. Is there any way to buy them from you through the mail? Christine Hughes

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pine Country Restaurant

IMHO, Pine Country is one of the best restaurants in Williams. Excellent breakfasts.

You should post a review though so that others will be able to see your comments in the future.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pine Country Restaurant

I am sure you can give the owners a call. Very nice family.

(928)635-9718

The food is great there isn't it??!! Old Smokies is the absolute BEST for breakfast don't go if you are on any type of diet ... LOL No but really good food for cheap...

3. Re: Pine Country Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 29, 2009