We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay at Cabinas Mozelle is Sierpe on your way to Drake Bay!

Pembroke
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Stay at Cabinas Mozelle is Sierpe on your way to Drake Bay!

I just wanted to let everyone know I found an amazing place to stay in Sierpe, Costa Rica in the Osa. Stop for a night or just a Bird Garden tour at Cabinas Mozelle, first stop on your left when you turn the corner into Sierpe. They have everything from Mangove Beach tours, croc tours, Cano Island snorkeling, mountain hiking, bicycle rentals and a POOL! And they only charge $25/Night. The rooms are the cleanest in Costa I swear. And the Canadians that run the place are a hoot and very flexible with all your needs. Sierpe is a great place to spend some time while on vacation in Costa Rica, I recommend it highly!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,438 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay at Cabinas Mozelle is Sierpe on your way to Drake Bay!

Is this and ad?

roadadvisor

Berkshire
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Stay at Cabinas Mozelle is Sierpe on your way to Drake Bay!

I too stayed at Cabinas Mozelle. It was clean and the prices were right. It was about two years ago and was run by an American man with a family of four great kids whom my kids played with. They were all polite and helpful. We were lost and the man went far out of his way to help my family. Whomever is running it now, it sounds like they are doing the same thing. I strongly recommend Cabinas Mozelle if you're planning on a trip to Sierpe or Drakes Bay. It has hot water too. That may not sound all that important right now, but after the grueling trip to the Osa, you'll be so happy to have the hot water.

Edited: 5:09 am, June 05, 2010
3. Re: Stay at Cabinas Mozelle is Sierpe on your way to Drake Bay!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 03, 2010