We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperatures in November in Dominical

Jackson, New Jersey
Level Contributor
65 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Temperatures in November in Dominical

We will be spending about 11 days in the Dominical and Uvita area early/mid November. I have looked up temperatures and was surprised to see averages of 79F-62F. I thought it would be much warmer! I hate the thought of packing warm clothes! Also, I assume this is still within the rainy season? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
520 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temperatures in November in Dominical

I live in Manuel Antonio, which is only 30 minutes from Dominical, and here it is never cool or chili. Not even at night.

If you are concerned, I might throw in a light sweater, and maybe a pair of long pants (they will be useful in the SJO airport anyways), but it is never cold here.

Uvita, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temperatures in November in Dominical

I agree, its never cold all year long people complain of the heat. Temperatures during the day will be around 86F (78F to 91F) at night (early morning) it can go to 70F

Jackson, New Jersey
Level Contributor
65 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Temperatures in November in Dominical

Thank you!!!! Sounds like a good idea!

Jackson, New Jersey
Level Contributor
65 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Temperatures in November in Dominical

Thanks so much! Those temperatures sound more like what we were expecting! I will bring one pair of long pants, for horsebacking riding, and a lightweight hoodie! Thanks!!!!

Beaufort, SC
Level Contributor
356 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Temperatures in November in Dominical

Factor in the humidity and it will be hot. I usually take a light weight hoodie, usually use it when it rains. Instead of jeans I take crop pants for activities.

6. Re: Temperatures in November in Dominical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, October 11, 2016