We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diesel fuel?

Which Dominical hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa
Level Contributor
291 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Diesel fuel?

Hi everyone,

Getting ready to reserve our car. Are there gas stations with diesel fuel in town? (may be a silly question, but we don't have many in our town- we have to drive out pretty far to fuel our truck)

Thanks!

Huntsville, Canada
Level Contributor
368 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Diesel fuel?

From what I've seen around CR there are diesel vehicles all over the place. Where you find gas you will find diesel. For small vehicles (vans, pick ups etc) diesel is very popular in CR. There are vehicles in CR I wish were available in North America.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diesel fuel?

You won't have a problem finding diesel fuel. As mati55 wrote, wherever they sell gas, they sell diesel.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,036 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diesel fuel?

All gas stations offer DIESEL..and plenty gas stations all over around our country!

roadadvisor

Iowa
Level Contributor
291 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diesel fuel?

Thank you very much!!! I figured as much , but I wanted to make sure.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,036 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Diesel fuel?

Please feel free to ask any question any time here at the forum...

roadadvisor

6. Re: Diesel fuel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 07, 2014