We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone ever mail a package from the states to CR?

Grants Pass Or.
Level Contributor
332 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone ever mail a package from the states to CR?

Recently while visiting Dominical we were fishing with a local guide and during the day my wife broke one of his fishing poles. We told him that we would replace it and was curious if anyone has mailed anything like a package to Costa Rica? If you were successful and how long it took? Thanks.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,905 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Anyone ever mail a package from the states to CR?

Carga Tica phone number in Miami...(305) 4777-5508

It is a nice fast and secure way to send anything from USA...

www.cargatica.com

You can call and ask for Dania Fonseca...nice girls...Isaac daugther!

Carga Tica is a proud Costarican company based on Miami Flolrida...own and run by Fonseca family!.

Carga Tica.

1710 N.W . 96th Ave.

Doral, Florida 33172

roadadvisor

Grants Pass Or.
Level Contributor
332 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Anyone ever mail a package from the states to CR?

Just a quick Update, I just found out that the fishing pole that I mailed to Dominical was delivered to the local fisherman whose pole we broke, I want to thank all the folks who gave advice on the this process. Thanks to Sonia at the Uvita Information center and Amy from VillaBaha who all helped make this happen. FYI We did it thru the US Post Office then Sonia and company did the rest. Bob, Hope that it catches many fish Isidro!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Anyone ever mail a package from the states to CR?

Once again, Bob, I congratulate you on being so responsible and actually doing what you said you would do. We need more visitors like you!

Grants Pass Or.
Level Contributor
332 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Anyone ever mail a package from the states to CR?

Thanks Hattie, we are only remembered by how we made someone feel. I hope it is a good memory!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,905 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Anyone ever mail a package from the states to CR?

So nice that everything works out great for everybody...hard now days to find a person like you...not many around any more...!

Roadadvisor

Grants Pass Or.
Level Contributor
332 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Anyone ever mail a package from the states to CR?

I am feeling very humble! I truly feel there are many more people out there that would have done the exact same thing. I am the lucky one to have been able to have been fishing in such and incredible place with such a fine person.

Punta Uva, Costa...
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Anyone ever mail a package from the states to CR?

Pura Vida!

18. Re: Anyone ever mail a package from the states to CR?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 12, 2012