We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary review - help please

Level Contributor
123 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary review - help please

We are planning a visit to see my mother-in-law (mil) over spring break w/ kids ages 11 and 14. We've done the usual (OldTucson, Desert Museum, Kitt Peak, Pima) and have done the Canyon so we are looking for a quick adventure trip south. Here is what I've come up with. Any advice appreciated.

Tuesday - fly into Tucson and stay w/ mother-in-law (mil)

Wednesday - drive towards Bisbee stopping to see rattlesnake crafts in Gleeson and maybe Chiracahua Natl Monument (enough time to do both?). Sleep at Copper Queen Hotel in Bisbee - booked this.

Thursday - Lavender Jeep tour and CQ mine tour in Bisbee. Sleep at CQ and do ghost tour - kids love this kind of thing.

Friday - drive back to Tucson stopping in Tombstone (what to see? where to eat? anyplace else to stop on way?). stay with mil

Saturday - Kartchner Caverns and (?) Sabino Canyon. w/ mil

Sunday - Easter with mil

Monday - Saquaro Natl Park

Tuesday - fly home

Does it make sense time wise? Thanks for all the feedback!

Bird Cage Theatre
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Mysterious Sites
Allen Street
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
1. Re: Itinerary review - help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 07, 2010