We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi service in Tombstone?

Which Tombstone hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi service in Tombstone?

Is there one? I'll be staying in the Holiday Inn on the outskirts of the town and although it is only a mile outside the town, after a long day seeing the town and after a few beers, I probably won't fancy walking along what is a main highway with no sidewalk in the dark.

Or has anyone any other ideas?

Longview, Washington
Destination Expert
for Mount Rainier National Park
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi service in Tombstone?

I seriously doubt there is a taxi service in Tombstone. You can walk the entire town in less than a 1/2 hour. A little longer walk from Boot Hill.

However, it's a pretty friendly town, I'm sure you could get someone in the bar to drive you back to your hotel. Or, the hotel may have a shuttle.

2. Re: Taxi service in Tombstone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:40 am, September 15, 2013
3. Re: Taxi service in Tombstone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, October 06, 2009