We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public transportation to Arizona Mills Mall

Windhoek, Namibia
1 post
Save Topic
Public transportation to Arizona Mills Mall

Hello. I will be staying in Windmill Suites, Chandler in the first week of March, without a car. How can I get public transportation to Arizona Mills Mall, e.g. by bus service. I am elderly and walk with a cane. Thank you very much. Tara Elyssa

tara@iway.na

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
6,229 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public transportation to Arizona Mills Mall

You may already know, but there's a large mall next door to your hotel, the Chandler Fashion Center.

This is going to be very complicated and time-consuming. A private car or taxi would be a much better and easier way to reach this. It will involve two buses, with a transfer in between, and take over an hour. Driving a private car, it would take about 15 minutes in light traffic.

You can go to the Valley Metro web site and enter your hotel's address and the mall name in to get the available routes. http://www.valleymetro.org/

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public transportation to Arizona Mills Mall

I have gone to AZ mills and Chandler using pubic transit. The valley metro site is great. Think I got the bus from the Tempe Transp Center. Think you could take 72 north then transfer there. Yes it does take some time. I even went from Hospitality Suites in Scottsdale to the Cracker Barrel in Mesa on public transit. Daily passes are cheap you can buy them where you might transfer at Tempe Transport Center. Hope things are well in Namibia, I was there 3 years after independence

3. Re: Public transportation to Arizona Mills Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, January 31, 2017