We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Devil Stadium food

Which Tempe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nevada
Level Contributor
30 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Sun Devil Stadium food

Will be coming in for the Michigan State game this weekend. Are there any named restaurants inside or just food carts/stands? I specifically want to know if there are any vegan food items available besides popcorn or pretzels. I've emailed Sodexo but haven't heard back from them.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
51,993 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun Devil Stadium food

Forget it. The stadium at Tempe has nothing like that. If you're that concerned, bring your own food.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,240 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun Devil Stadium food

happycow.net/north_america/usa/arizona/tempe/

Agree that you will probably find only "vegan" snack food inside the stadium, but it is on the ASU campus, and there are plenty of student restaurants closeby that offer vegan options. On this link there is a map option for each restaurant for help with proximity.

Edited: 10:48 pm, December 24, 2012
Nevada
Level Contributor
30 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun Devil Stadium food

Sorry RedRox, outside food not allowed. :( or else I would have definately brought my own food in.

Pasanena, CA
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun Devil Stadium food

Where is the best place to get food, hot dogs and such, prior to the ASU/USC football game?

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,974 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sun Devil Stadium food

There are plenty of places on College Ave. starting at the university mall all the way to the stadium. We usually eat at the Hawaiian "plate lunch" joint that is the nearest to the stadium. Yummy.

Go Devils.

6. Re: Sun Devil Stadium food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, November 05, 2014