We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A solid option

Which Tempe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tempe, Az
Level Contributor
633 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
A solid option

This is an excellent location for those who come for the Spring Training baseball in March. Nice sized rooms with full fridge, mcorowave dishes etc. along with plenty of closet space. Only 2 miles to Tempe Diablo stadium (Angels or 4 miles to Phoenix muncipal stadium (Oakland). Just completely rennovated all romms (8/04) and very convenient to I-10 expressway and US 60 freeway. Weekly rates are tops as well moderate for a shorter say. AZ Mills Mall just a 1/2 mall East and many good restaurants also within walking distance. This is NOT a Motel 6 like property, but a very nice, clean extended stay propery!

Chicago
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A solid option

What hotel/motel are you talking about? Do you know anything about InnSuites - Tempe?

Thanks.

Tempe, AZ
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: A solid option

For a full description of the Embassy Suites in Tempe; rates and availability, special offers, and things to do - go to www.embassysuitestempe.com. I'm glad you enjoyed our property Dave. Tens of thousands of business travelers, leisure travelers, conventioneers and group event attendees come through our doors every year. We feel that our property offers all of them the best VALUE of any full-service Hotel in Tempe: Honest-to-Goodness Two Room Suites, Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, two hour evening manager's reception and complimentary airport shuttle service are just a few of the amenities we include for ALL guests, ALL the time. Additionally, all of our current Hotel Department Heads from the General Manager to the Complimentary Services Manager have been in their positions for at least 5 years. To Dave, and all others who may read this: please "Be Our Guest" whenever you venture to Tempe, Arizona.

K. Bell, Director of Sales

Embassy Suites Tempe

Tempe, Az
Level Contributor
633 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A solid option

My apology! My post above was about the Studio-6 Extended Stay Motel in Tempe. Rates are dynamite as are their accommodations and they will soon (late Jan) have a head pool also. The Inn Suites (Tempe) is, IMHO, one of the BEST overall values in the Phoenix, Tempe and Scottsdale areas. Great location, good sized suites, free Internet access, and all the other amenities you'd expect. I'm very familiar with the Embassy Suites mentioned and it too is a top notch option, but quite frankly is much more expensive relative to these 2 properties! The Embassy Suites, no doubt, would be an excelent choice for business accommodations, but a bit out of the moderate price range; especially during our winter season.