We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Mall in Surprise, Az

Which Surprise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. George, Utah
Level Contributor
240 posts
10 reviews
Mall in Surprise, Az

I've been reading posts about a huge mall - on the lines of the Mall Of America - being built in Surprise. Did it ever happen? I can't find any current information about it.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
50,648 posts
205 reviews
1. Re: Mall in Surprise, Az

Most new development in Surprise and other parts of greater PHX has been put on hold while the economy and housing market tries to recover.

Surprise, AZ
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Mall in Surprise, Az

We've heard the same rumors and visited the location. Land clearing and signage are the only signs of progress. I believe RedRox is right.on with his opinion.

3. Re: Mall in Surprise, Az

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 29, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Surprise