We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog boarding in White Mountain area?

Which Show Low hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sierra Vista...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dog boarding in White Mountain area?

Will be traveling to the Show Low area soon, and need to find a good boarding kennel for my dog.

Can anybody give me some recommendations on places they have personally used and been impressed with?

4 replies to this topic
Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
6,105 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog boarding in White Mountain area?

Sorry, no - we always just keep our dogs with us when we go up there. Lots of cabins and rental places are pet friendly. You might send a private message to 'aztchr' - she's up there a lot and might know of a good place.

Concho, Arizona
Level Contributor
52 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog boarding in White Mountain area?

I highly recommend Triple L Ranch boarding. I have been using them for 10 years and my dogs are very happy at their "puppy camp". They are located 2 miles NW of the "Y" of Highways 61 and 60, about 10-15 minutes north of Show Low. The kennels are indoor/outdoor and heated plus she has an outdoor play area for the dogs. My dogs are always clean and happy when I pick them up. I have an easily spooked border collie that does not do well with strangers. She LOVES Debbie!

Her phone number is: 928 537-4980. She also takes cats and horses. Tell her Luna and Remi's "mom" sent you!

Sierra Vista...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog boarding in White Mountain area?

Thanks so much, HarvestMoon, you really helped me out!

I'll give her a call right away=)

Saint Johns, Arizona
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Dog boarding in White Mountain area?

Hello! Check us out at www.cmdogsrus.com . Owned and operated since 1999 by lori and Dave in St. Johns AZ My # 928-587=5840

Reply to: Dog boarding in White Mountain area?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted