We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona Cathedral Hideaway

California
2 posts
Save Topic
Sedona Cathedral Hideaway

We just returned from celebrating Stacey's 40th Birthday at Sedona Cathedral Hideaway B & B.

And let me tell you folks, this is not your typical B & B. I think that the experience is something quite completely different than any of the great B & B's we had visitied before. There is no sense that you are renting a room. Instead, you immediately know that you are being wonderfully invited into Kathy and Larry's beautiful home and made a part of their world in all the best ways. A gorgeous room, amazing views, great food, spa treatment, and - the best - the warmth and generosity of these folks' spirits. They are happy to chat and share their stories and laugh with you as much as you want or to give you all the privacy and quiet you want.

Any little thing we asked for was provided. And it was so touching, I had, for example, brought some plastic wine glasses along with all the makings for evening martinis and had set up my mobile "bar" on top of the in-room mini-fridge. We come back to the room after the turn-down service our first night and there had magically appeared two beautiful glasses on the mini-fridge. I didn't ask; Larry had just noticed the plastic and provided the appropriate glassware. That is hospitality in the best sense - just going that extra step to make our stay even more beautiful and special!

We would absolutely recommend this wonderful little magical place.

Luke and Stacey

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
60,823 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sedona Cathedral Hideaway

Luke,

You need to post a review in the hotel and B&B page here at TA

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sedona Cathedral Hideaway

Awesome thanks for posting! My husband and I are staying there for Valentines day and we just can't wait. We're spending 2 nights with them and going to our favorite restaurants for dinner.

RedRox, can you post a review when the B&B isn't listed on TA already?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
60,823 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sedona Cathedral Hideaway

Good point JillyAZ. I hadn't even noticed that they're not listed. Been seeing so much about them here, i just figured they were.

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sedona Cathedral Hideaway

I wonder how they get listed?

Moab, Utah
Destination Expert
for Moab
Level Contributor
3,383 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sedona Cathedral Hideaway

To submit a review for 'unlisted' properties is not much different to 'listed' properties. See this TripAdvisor FAQ on the subject.

"Can I submit a review for a hotel, restaurant or attraction not listed on your site?"

"Yes. If you do a search for the hotel, restaurant or attraction you visited, but can't find it on our site, search and find the town or city instead and follow the directions above. Be sure to include hotel/attraction/restaurant name, exact street address, official website and any other contact information you have in the subject and location fields, so that we can match it to something in our database, or add a new listing to your review."

We've done this a couple of times in CO, UT and SD. The reviews has only taken an extra day or two to appear (obviously needs to be checked out by TA staff).

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sedona Cathedral Hideaway

Thanks Noel-Donna. After my stay in 3 weeks I will definately submit a review on this newfound place!

Jill

7. Re: Sedona Cathedral Hideaway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 21, 2009