We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa or Hotel Suites in Sedona with 2 pre- teen children

USA
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
Villa or Hotel Suites in Sedona with 2 pre- teen children

Looking at a place to stay in Sedona with my husband and 2 kids. I like staying in a hotel that has a separate living area with a pull out sofa. I also saw that they have some villas. Can I rent these for just 2 nights? We are going in August and would love a place with a nice pool area for my kids, who love to swim. Thanks!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,287 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa or Hotel Suites in Sedona with 2 pre- teen children

Check the Sedona Chamber of Commerce website for links to all types of hotels and villas. Do you have a price range/limit?

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa or Hotel Suites in Sedona with 2 pre- teen children

Sedona Hilton has suites with the separate living are with a pull out sofa. We've stayed there and it's nice. They have a pretty large pool too, we didn't use it, but I recall it being large and very nice.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa or Hotel Suites in Sedona with 2 pre- teen children

Believe it or not August is slow here because of the heat. You can get whatever you want!

I think, and many of my customers have told me that the Hilton is great because they have so many activities, swimming pools, and spas.

There is also a lot of outdoor swimming as well,

Slide Rock and many other places along Oak Creek.

san francisco
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa or Hotel Suites in Sedona with 2 pre- teen children

sedona rouge hotel has connecting rooms that work well with children

I stayed last year with friends who had 1 child and the booked the connecting rooms

they also have suites but not sure if the couch is pull out bed.

if that does not work try Adobe Grand Villas also in W Sedona

5. Re: Villa or Hotel Suites in Sedona with 2 pre- teen children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 24, 2009