We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabin Rental Flagstaff Help

Chandler, AZ
Level Contributor
141 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cabin Rental Flagstaff Help

Does anyone have a good resourse for cabin rentals in Flagstaff or in that area (with snow) for a long weekend?

Western PA
Level Contributor
733 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabin Rental Flagstaff Help

You might want to post your question in the Flagstaff forum.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabin Rental Flagstaff Help

I don't know of any cabin rentals there are home rentals try comfycottages.com. Also don't count on much snow. Even with this last storm the last couple days we only got about 3-4 inches at most. We are suppose to get more snow on Friday but who knows. The other thing to try is a real estate office. Do a search on the web for some in Flagstaff. Sorry I don't have much more to offer.

Also as mentioned you posted this in Sedona forum. So are you wanting Flagstaff or Sedona? Big difference.

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i3541-Northern_…

3. Re: Cabin Rental Flagstaff Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, August 20, 2009