We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch or Brunch at the Enchantment resort

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
613 posts
232 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch or Brunch at the Enchantment resort

Ok, someone mentioned that the Enchantment Resort has gorgeous views. I looked at their website but of course, there are no prices. (silly me) What kind of money are we talking for lunch or the Sunday Brunch? We have reservations at the Sunterra at the Summit in Feb. We would do one splurge. Is this the place? Thanks Lyn Clarke

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
173 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch or Brunch at the Enchantment resort

My husband and I are huge fans of the Enchantment Resort and have stayed there several times. To be honest though, we have never done lunch or brunch because we enjoy the sunsets and dinner so much in the Yavapai Restaurant. Red rock cliffs are right there and it is beautiful.

My suggestion would be to e-mail or call Enchantment's 800 number and ask about prices for those menu's. I have always found them very helpful.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,815 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lunch or Brunch at the Enchantment resort

We live here in Sedona and love to go to Enchantment for both lunch and brunch. We almost always take our visiting guests for one or the other.

As for which one to do, both will be a splurge. The brunch is a little more expensive at $38 per person, but it includes chamapgne (as much as you like) and it's an all you can eat affair. The buffet is one of the best I've ever seen largely due to the small size chafing dishes that they put out so the food is constantly rotating and always fresh from the kitchen.

When we have lunch there, we plan on a light dinner that night. When we have brunch it's often the only meal of the day.

Also, you have chosen a great place to stay at Sunterra Summit. The suites are probably the nicest of all the timeshare resorts in Sedona.

Liberty, Missouri
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lunch or Brunch at the Enchantment resort

This all sounds so good! We will be there at Sedona Summit in March and I was wondering about the Yavapai Restaurant that was mentioned. Would the prices be comparable to the Enchantment Restaurant?

Liberty, Missouri
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lunch or Brunch at the Enchantment resort

Am I confused?? Are they both at the Enchantment Resorts? Or are we talking about the same restaurant because when I look on their website I find the Yavapai Restaurant. Boy, please someone straighten me out quick!!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,815 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lunch or Brunch at the Enchantment resort

The Yavapai restaurant IS at the Enchantment resort.

Liberty, Missouri
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lunch or Brunch at the Enchantment resort

Thank you for setting me straight.

7. Re: Lunch or Brunch at the Enchantment resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 16, 2009