We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario
Level Contributor
140 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants

Is it necessary to book restaurants? We are coming Dec 23rd to 30th. Which would you recommend?

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
4,979 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants

A lot of Sedona restaurants request reservations all the time and considering you are coming at the peak holiday season I would say it would be absolutely necessary.

mnta
Level Contributor
144 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants

agree. esp if you want to dine at the Cowboy Club or l'Auberge. can recommend casual Italian dining at Troia's too.

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
899 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants

I 3rd the res need, and would recommend Dahl and Lucias place in the Village of Oak Dreek just south of Sedona. I know they also have a place in Sedona but have not been. The foor, service, and ambiance were excellent from the momnt we arrived. Never an empty water glass and live music on the weekend. Very romantic. We also loved Shugrues (SP?) at the Hillside. Great sunset views from the lounge area and the reastaurant area just off from it. We only had apps., bu they were fantastic. We have eaten at several places in Sedona and these are the 2 we would highly recommmend. Have fun. Oh and BTW, if you are shoppers, go to Mexidona on the main road heading towards western Sedona (I belive it's still 89-A) for some great Mexican pottery, furnature, et all. Great owners and a really great collection of affordable items.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants

Looks like we're going to have a busy holidy season here in Sedona. I strongly recommend reservations for some restaraunts.

Cowboy Club - Best steaks in Sedona and a great place.

Heartline Cafe - Expansive menu including vegetarian. Local favorite.

Dahl and Deluca - be prepared for indulging in GARLIC

Enchantment - lunch or dinner - fabulous

Shagrues - Always excellent!!!! (Another local favorite.)

Walts Southwest Cuisine - for real southwest seasonings

Delish - Vegetarian ONLY

L'Auberge - "Sheesh" but oh so worth it!

This is the upper end (and worth it.)

But really, what type of food are you interested in?

5. Re: restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 20, 2009