We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jeep Touring/Fly fishing

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
2 posts
Save Topic
jeep Touring/Fly fishing

In Sedona in November..just wondering if anyone can suggest a place where I can rent a jeep and some fly fishing equipment and strike off on my own ( with a trail map of some sort ) for 2-3 hours some afternoon.. Hope this is possible as I don't want to sound too naive about what I can expect to do while I'm there. I know I can rent a jeep on my own but was wondering about the fidhing part. Don't even care if i catch anything.......the idea of flinging a fly into a creek in Arizona appeals to me. hanks.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jeep Touring/Fly fishing

Sounds like fun!

Jeep: Farbees or Adventure Jeep Company rent Jeeps that will take you anywhere.

Sedona Sports rents fly fishing equipment. Bill, the owner, should be able to help you with where to find some good fishing spots. There is also a fish farm in Oak Creek Canyon if you change your mind about making sure you get a fish! There are a lot of spots with easy access to Oak Creek. Oh, yes and you won't need a Jeep to get to any of the fishing spots.

Fishing is very popular among the locals here!

2. Re: jeep Touring/Fly fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 pm, August 26, 2009