We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Sedona Recent Reviews

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chandler, AZ
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Sedona Recent Reviews

I am planning a romantic weekend at Casa Sedona later this month. I am concerned about the recent reviews that are almost exclusively negative. I see that some of this corresponds with when the new owners have taken over. Does anyone have any inside info. on this? Should I be concerned? It is pricey and I expected to have a clean room with luxury appointments. Help!

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
293 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Sedona Recent Reviews

The common theme in the posts seems to be that the Casa Sedona is overpriced. IMO most of the B&B's in Sedona are overpriced. If money was no object then I can see staying at one but you can get a view and breakfast for a lot less at some of the local Hotels.

Just my two cents. Good luck

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Sedona Recent Reviews

Well, as a local I've found the reviews on Trip Advisor to be very, very accurate. I learn a lot about Sedona from this forum. I think this is why they get so many very committed local experts to their site.

In any case, I would suggest looking at other B&Bs in Sedona reviewed here on Trip Advisor. There are some wonderful places here. If you are here in late summer or fall Oak Creek Canyon is spectacular with the changing of the colors. Personally I love the Canyon Wren, only four cabins. Very reasonable price and you wouldn't believe the service and breakfast!

You can also find out more about this at:

http://www.visitsedona.com

3. Re: Casa Sedona Recent Reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, August 15, 2009