We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Canyon and golf

Vacaville
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Canyon and golf

Hello

We would like to plan a trip to include the Grand Canyon and some golf. Since we've never been this way before I was thinking two nights and the Grand Canyon and then some time in the Sedona area. Can anyone let me know some good places for hubby to golf?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,670 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Canyon and golf

Good plan. When are you coming? Sedona has great scenic golf at Oakcreek Country Club and Sedona Golf Resort. Both offer public access and fees under $100 and rental clubs.

Flagstaff has some excellent courses too. Private though. Depends on your own club credentials. And a few public venues. The Elephant Rocks course at Williams is an interesting track.

Vacaville
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Canyon and golf

We are headed down for our Anniversary mid-October.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,670 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Canyon and golf

October is a very popular month around Sedona. My favorite time of year there. Book your lodging ASAP. Same with the GC.

5Ts
Newcastle
Level Contributor
59 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Canyon and golf

Sedona golf resort course is worth playing great course with amazing views of the surrounding red rock mountains especially the par 3 10th wish I could play it again.

5. Re: Grand Canyon and golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, February 19, 2015