We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food and entertainment in Sedona

Jim Thorpe...
Level Contributor
72 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Food and entertainment in Sedona

The first part of our AZ trip will be 4 nights in Sedona. The first day of course will mostly be taken up by our flight there and sleeping/eating. We are coming from the northeast. I'm wondering what are some good places to eat? We don't want to spend a whole lot on dinner, so I'm thinking one really nice place at each location we visit. So what are some good options in Sedona? We're also planning on visiting either Jerome or Clarkdale while there. I'm also interested in places that are offbeat or offer any kind of music or entertainment.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
60,097 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food and entertainment in Sedona

You don't have to spend a lot of money at Sedona to get good food. Here's a list of some of my favorites:

Harry's Hideaway (Cornville)

Elote Cafe

Miley's Cafe

School House (Cottonwood)

Silver Saddle at the Cowboy Club

Cucina Rustica

Wildflower Bakery

Indian Garden Deli Cafe

Have breakfasts at Miley's or CoffeePot

At Jerome go to Haunted Hamburger or Asylum

Pick up a Kudos advertising newspaper when you arrive. Lots of places with nightly entertainment. The players and venues vary though.

2. Re: Food and entertainment in Sedona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, January 18, 2015