We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Trip

Eagle Pass, Texas
Level Contributor
183 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Family Trip

I've read as much as I can and we are going to be staying in Sedona with my family (me, wife, son(19) and daughter (16) for Spring Break. Through this site I chose Enchantment and Pink Jeep Tours to the Grand Canyon (Tuesday activity). Now we want to go on a balloon ride (Wednesday Morning activity); which one? All the reviews for the different companies are excellent. Then I imagine shopping Wednesday afternoon; any suggestions? I know not much time to relax, but oh well.

Trailhead Tea
Gift & Specialty Shops
Kachina House
Gift & Specialty Shops
Oak Creek Vista Overlook
Historic Walking Areas, Scenic Drives, Gift & Specialty Shops
Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Shopping Malls
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,815 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Trip

Choose Northern Light for your early morning balloon flight.

Drive to the Grand Canyon National Park on your own. Use your jeep tour budget for Pink Jeep Broken Arrow trail in Sedona.

Eagle Pass, Texas
Level Contributor
183 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Trip

Great thanks for the help

3. Re: Family Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 03, 2015