We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona accommodations

Wichita, Kansas
1 post
Save Topic
Sedona accommodations

I'm planning my first trip to Sedona in January or February of 2014. My "wish" list for accommodations may present too challenging of a mix. Though, before I ditch that list I wondered if any TA's have suggestions? I'm interested in a more private place to stay versus a typical hotel. I'm not very interested in B&Bs simply due to previous experience elsewhere. A balcony or ease of access to the outdoors (yet safe) would be great. As for cost, I would like to stay for under $200/nite if possible. My activity plans are primarily to enjoy the outdoors as well as take in some spa time. I will have a rental car.

That's a "wish" list but hopefully you have recommendations that meet some or all of those marks?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,536 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sedona accommodations

Hi

Wrong forum I am afraid - if you read the “Sticky” at the head of this page it will explain to you what the true purpose of this forum is

Questions of this nature are best placed on the relevant destinations forum – see link below and happy travels when they come

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g31352-i168-Sedo…

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,367 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sedona accommodations

I think your post is appropriate here.

Sky Ranch may fit your needs as well as some of the timeshare properties with patios or balconies, if that is what you are looking for instead of a conventional hotel room.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,954 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sedona accommodations

I agree, Sky Ranch does seem to fit your wish list, more so then most timeshares, I think. It doesn't "feel" like a hotel, it has some rooms with great views and some rooms that are more "secluded" in the garden area. And even though the overlook just below Sky Ranch gets very crowded for sunrise and sunset, Sky Ranch has a private viewing area.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
60,779 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sedona accommodations

This is certainly the right forum.

Sky Ranch would be an excellent choice. I'm not sure what your beef is with B&Bs but Sedona has some of the best in the nation. And in the winter season, you can often score rooms that will suit you and be in your price range.

Clio, Michigan
Level Contributor
190 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sedona accommodations

we stayed at Sky Ranch and was very pleased.

6. Re: Sedona accommodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 03, 2015