We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time to Arizona

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
W B
Level Contributor
16 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
1st time to Arizona

My husband and I are looking into visiting Sedona and GCNP the middle of February. Should we stay the full week in Sedona and drive to the park or split the time between the 2 places. Would also like recommendations for the "must do" list. I love taking pictures and I'm sure I will have many opportunities for beautiful pictures. Looking for reasonable place to stay also. Thanks for any help.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,042 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 1st time to Arizona

Add Elote Cafe, Cucina Rustica and School House (in Cottonwood) to the list. Have breakfast at the CoffeePot. If you're in Uptown between 11-2 Sedona Memories has the best sandwiches in town.

Wickenburg, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Wickenburg
Level Contributor
2,741 posts
751 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 1st time to Arizona

Harry's Hideaway is definitely a winner. In Sedona I recommend Elote's

Edited: 7:13 am, January 03, 2014
13. Re: 1st time to Arizona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 05, 2015