We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do with the time?

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
What to do with the time?

I'm going to be flying in to phx on sept16 and am departing on sep26. Is this to long what do I do? I want to stay i sedona and see the grand canyon should I stay in phx a bit first or no?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
56,514 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do with the time?

Book 1-2 nights at the GCNP right now, then build your schedule around it. www.grandcanyonlodges.com The GCNP lodges book as much as a year in advance and September is a busy time. It will still be warm in PHX so I'd limit time there. A week is not unreasonable for Sedona, but give it 3-4 days/nights and add in a couple days for Page and Lake Powell.

www.visitsedona.com

www.visitpageaz.com

2. Re: What to do with the time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 03, 2014